Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Why can't kids appreciate the beauty of sleep?

I thinks it's official.  Nap time at this house ceases to exist anymore.  I swear my other kids were still taking naps at Baylor's age.  He wants nothing to do with them.  He would much rather be doing this:




Why oh why can't kids appreciate sleep?  If they only knew how much less you get as an adult and how much more you want it.  Such a waste if you ask me.  
At least him and Nate are becoming best buddies.  

That's fine.  I've got my own bestie:
This boy has discovered he has a love for puzzles just like his favorite gal in the world (me).  Jammin to music, doing our puzzles.  Life doesn't get much better than that.  Well it might if I had any of these left to eat:
That's right, I pulled out my inner betty crocker and made some spudnuts.  I thought they were going to be a disaster as I was making them.  This bowl was full so I would say they were successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment