Monday, February 17, 2014

It's the little things

I've been noticing more and more lately how great the little things in life are.  For instance, flag football on a fairly warm February day.
The mud afterwards was a different story but until then all was well.

These fan-freakin-tastic little things....
I have been going to Layton to get me some salted caramel cupcakes (yumm-o) when there have been some in a small little shop here in town the whole time.  And to add icing to the already delicious cupcakes these are better than the ones in Layton.  Once I figured out they were here I kept talking about them so my super rockstar husband went and bought them for me. BEST. HUSBAND. EVER.  I am so going to be in trouble with these. 

And a little Valentine tradition we started last year made it to another year.  2 parents, 4 boys, pizza, and fire at the table.  So simple and the boys love it.  


Then there's this little thing that obviously needs to learn the right way to use his potty.  I about pulled his poor ear off trying to get it off his head.  I'm guessing he won't do that again.



No comments:

Post a Comment