Friday, October 17, 2014

Fall break, baby!

Fall break...how I love you this year.  I am getting weak in my old age.  If you know me or have read my blog you know I am a person of order.  I love love love routine.  I love a schedule.  Well this old age thing has made me throw my schedule right out the window.  I've actually kind of slept in the last couple of days. It is almost 10:30 and I am sitting in my pj's blogging instead of getting dressed and cleaning...I feel like such a rebel.  I didn't get dressed until 10 yesterday either.  10 o'clock.  Me.  It was like my own little mini vacation.
Speaking of vacation, all of you who went on one over fall break and keep posting pics on Facebook and Instagram need to stop doing that now please.  Especially those of you who are now,  have recently gone, or are soon going to Disney. I am having serious Disneyland withdrawals.  I need a Disney fix really bad but Nate seems to think we need money to go.  What does he know anyway?


The boys are loving fall break as well.  The think they need to veg all day because their lives are just so darn tough.  It is nice to have them home despite the fact that I have heard mom said so many times this morning I'm about ready to go buy ear plugs.  In the last minute alone Bay has said it 47 times.  Grif is a close second with 36 times. Dilon thinks he is going to die because it is almost 11 and I haven't let him turn on the playstation yet.  And Dax, well Dax is MIA.  Wish me luck with whatever I discover when I actually find the boy.  
Here's to 3 more days of sleeping in and being lazy.  Nate and I are even going on a real date tomorrow.  Thanks Grandma Taco for offering to take the boys so we could go out.  She must have known we need it.  
Life doesn't get much better than this....except for being at Disneyland.  Nothing beats Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment