Sunday, May 7, 2017

Happy 12th Grif



^^This here is my new favorite 12 year old.

Grifin "gus" Wright turned the big 1-2 a couple days ago.  

He chose to go to Texas Roadhouse for his b-day dinner. 
Actually he chooses to go to Texas Roadhouse every year for his birthday. This year he jumped out of his comfort zone and actually sat on the saddle.  He wouldn't do it the other years.  I thought it was because he didn't want all eyes on him.  He confessed it was because he was afraid he wouldn't be able to get his leg up over the saddle to get on.  I'd say that's a legit reason.  Imagine me trying to throw my leg over a saddle. I would probably end up on the floor.  On my back.  


He asked for 2 things for his birthday
1- Hawaiian sandals
2- Money/Gift cards
I can handle that.


and of course, grandma squeaker nailed the cake again.


 Happy Happy Birthday my Grif.  
Love your guts


No comments:

Post a Comment