Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Anyone hungry? Go find Nate.






Any of you who remotely know Baylor will already know that the boy LOVES to eat.  He eats a lot.  All the time.  If you have food and he doesn't, you are officially his new bestie.  Well yesterday was a first for us. I have seen my boys put plenty of nasty stuff in their mouths.  Most of the time I just walk away and pretend it didn't happen.  Good parenting skills, I know.  Bay decided to take it to a whole new level.  Nate got home from work and bay was right by his side, like always.  He headed to the bathroom to take a shower before class and took off his shirt (rawr).  Next thing we knew Baylor had reached into his belly button, grabbed the lint, and stuffed it in his mouth.  We looked at each other like "did that really just happen?" and Baylor just turned and walked away like it was a regular occurrence.  Some days I really do wish I made this stuff up.

No comments:

Post a Comment