Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Silence!?! At the Wright house? Impossible!

He's gone.  My little dax man started preschool today.  Leaving me alone with this one.

But he's sleeping. I purposely picked afternoon preschool so Bay could nap while Dax was gone.  Now that the time has come I don't know what to do.  This is my dilemma.  Do I actually get something accomplished while I don't have little ones at my feet?  Orrrrrrrrrr...........do I bask in the glory of this silence and enjoy?  I opt for the latter.  Because soon, in about an hour now, I will be dealing with situations like this again
No diaper, pj's on backwards.  He totally takes after his dad. So until the little monster wakes up I am going to enjoy the sound of the clock ticking. Because other than that there is complete silence in the Wright house for the first time since, well probably ever. 

Here is my Dax ready to go to school.  It took 3 pictures before I could finally get one that Baylor wasn't photobombing. 



Isn't he a handsome little thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment