Sunday, October 13, 2013

My face is still red

Do you ever have those super embarrassing moments you would just love to forget.  Unfortunately I seem to have them all too often.  Last night I had one that was quite the doozy.   I would like to forget it and move on.  Nate told me I need to lighten up.  I can totally lighten up.  Instead of ignore it, I figured I would document it.  Why not.  
So Nate decided he needed man time and headed to the BYU game with his brothers.  I was whining about  being stuck home with the kiddos again.  He told me if he could go he would bring me home a cougar tail.  Okay, works for me, see ya later love.  Cougar tails are one of my favorites.  I waited  all night for the game to get over so I could enjoy that tasty goodness.  I was becoming slightly impatient (shocker) and sent him a text that said (well, first of all before I put what it said, don't judge me.  I'm just trying to have fun with the hubs) so it said "how long am I going to have to wait to get that tail tonight".  A little flirting is always good for a marriage, right?  Too dang bad I didn't send it to my husband.  I SENT IT TO THE NEIGHBOR!  The male neighbor.  How does that even happen?  As soon as I hit send I saw the name on my phone.  I almost died.  Seriously, I think my heart stopped for a second.  To add icing to the cake he is in the bishopric.  How in the world am I supposed to go to church today and look him in the eye?  I feel the flu coming on. 
Luckily, we are good friends with him.  It was cleared up pretty quickly.  I do however want to apologize to his wife for accidentally making a pass at her husband.  
Anyone else think I need to make an appointment with my bishop? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Melanie! I just discovered your blog again (I'm not a very good blog follower) you had me laughing on the floor. You were made to blog. For reals! Thanks for making me laugh! Miss your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh....sooooo funny! See it blew over...for the most part. Im sure it will come up again sometime just cuz they like to do that, but we all had a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete