Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A little randomness



So do you like my new window cover.  It looks great right?  Not trashy at all.  Yes, it is lime green duct tape.  No, we didn't have anything else to cover our broken window with.  Some little punks threw a rock at it last night.  At least they already got busted so hopefully we will get reimbursed for it.  There are three things I have been thinking about with all of this  1- I sure hope my kiddos don't grow up and do stupid stuff like this  2- I am grateful I never had the desire to do this type of thing growing up and 3- Nate was a little punk kid too, hanging out with kids who liked to blow up mailboxes.  Now karma is biting us in the butt.  You're killing me hubs. 

In other happenings.....Baylor graduated to a big bed.  I don't know whether to shout hallelujah --no more crib ever, or cry.  Ten years of having a crib and now it's just gone.  A little bitter sweet. But mostly sweet.  On to bigger and better things.  So far so good with the bed.  Other than him getting out (or falling out) sometime in the night and sleeping curled up in a ball on the floor, i'd say it went pretty well.  Don't worry, he wasn't on the floor too long.  I kept checking on him.  I'm not a totally neglectful mother. Nap time was a success too so here's to hoping it continues.....


It was a Walmart day today.  Anyone else hate going to Walmart as much as I do?  Normally I get plenty of stares from people when I shop alone with my 4 little's.  Today i'm sure we got some extra attention because Grif decided to walk down the aisles singing "these are the people of walmart".  Good times.  Just in case you have no idea what i'm talking about, here you go....
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment