Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

It's that spooktacular time of year again.   I love Halloween.  Not just because there is a plethora of candy in the house, that is just an added bonus, but because it's so darn fun.  I love dressing up the kids.  The only downer......it is too stinkin cold.  Halloween should be switched to a summer holiday. Here are my little monsters.......


 This has got to be the third or forth time grif has been a vampire.  To each his own, I guess.

Second year in a row that dax wanted to be the dragon.  We really like to change things up here at the Wright house if you can't tell.

 This pretty much sums up how Baylor felt about dressing up.  At least I was able to get the clown costume on him. 

I tried and tried and tried to get dilon to be Alfalfa.   He can pull it off perfectly right now.  I lost that battle. What's so cool about a zombie anyhow?  Okay, seriously though it was fun putting the make-up on.  Not so fun to get off.

 The cousins were nice enough to let us tag along at their trunk or treat. 




Nate and I went to the Hardy's annual Halloween party.  One of these years I will remember my camera so I can get a group shot. 

Lesson learned....I make a horrible looking morticia addams. Nate pulled off uncle fester pretty good though.  

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment