Wednesday, November 27, 2013

random photos

I don't think I take a ton of pictures but I probably take more than is necessary.  I was going through them the other day so here are some of my favs. 


 Someone please freeze time. Please.  Love these moments.  The best part is how Baylor would rather watch his brothers laugh than watch the iPad.  They do love each other. 




 Oh my dear grif.  So sweet, yet so full of hell. How boring life would be without him.

 I had to take pics one Sunday morning because Dax found my grandpa pete's bow tie.  It looks cute 3 sizes too big, doesn't it? Bay decided he couldn't be outdone by Dax so I guess he figured a photo bomb would be his best option.  I had no idea he was even there. 




So it seems to look like I favor baylor a bit.  I don't mean to but 2 is such a cute age.  Plus he gladly lets me take pictures of him right now so i'm going to get as many as his willingness will let me.


No comments:

Post a Comment