Sunday, December 8, 2013

Where's the confetti

It's finally here!  After four and a half years Nate is finally finishing up school.  Two more finals then freedom.  He had his last class on Thursday night.  I have envisioned, many times, him walking in the house after his last class and having streamers and confetti flying.  A marching band playing "for he's a jolly good fellow".  Balloons and noise makers.  Lots of cheering.  Instead he walked in to me doing a happy dance.  All by myself.   I was imagining the streamers flying all around.  That has to count for something.  I wanted to throw some sort of a party for him but did that actually happen?  No.  I suck. 
Now what am I going to do with him being home at night?   I'm going to have to share the TV.  Hmmm, maybe he should go for his Masters after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment