Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Merry Christmas

 Another Christmas come and gone.  It seems so crazy.  My kiddos had a great time, I had a great time.  We are so blessed.
Here are a few (and by few I mean a lot of) pics of our fun

 Grandma Taco's fish pond



 Sorry mike and amanda for destroying your beautiful new house by letting the kids decorate their own sugar cookies





 Christmas morning
 The big debate each year is whether or not Santa should wrap the presents.  I say no, nate says yes.  Nate won this year.














 The 13 grandsons in the pj's from grandpa and grandma squeaker....seriously, someone needs to get some pink in there.   I call not it.



2 comments:

  1. Whatever! The house survived and we had a great time!!! Oh, and you and Nate sound like me and mike with the Santa wrapped vs. unwrapped... We tied- Santa left the presents unwrapped but the stockings wrapped:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on Mel! You need a little girl with all those boys... You know you want to. ;)

    ReplyDelete