Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sweet revenge

13 years.  13 years I have listened to my man snore so loudly I thought I may end up suffocating him with my pillow.  I remember more that once wanting to punch him in the nose -- I know I have anger issues I need to work on --  especially when I was up with a baby at 3 in the morning and he was snoozing away.  I have kicked his shins so many times I have probably caused permanent bruises.  Then something glorious happened.  I realized he wasn't breathing so I talked him into doing a sleep study.  He was not getting enough oxygen 75% of the night so they put him on a CPAP machine.  The machine is my new best friend.  The only time I have even slightly had an issue with it was once when I woke up in the middle of the night and he was facing me I thought I was lying next to Hannibal Lecter.  I had a mini heart attack.  

This morning when he woke up he pulled out the iPad and started up a recording of ME snoring last night. There is a positive side to having a sinus infection.  Sweet, sweet victory.  FINALLY it was him who had to listen to me!  It only took 13 years but it was finally my turn.

See, this is why I am going to hell.  Instead of feeling bad about it, I am basking in the glory.

Disclaimer:  I do love nate. There will be no smothering him with a pillow or punching him in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment