Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Dax wins!



I have no idea who this guy is.  Chuck Liddell I guess.  Someone from the UFC.  I have no idea what that is either.  Wrestling?  Okay so I just googled it so I didn't look so pathetic.  I guess it's some sort of fighting.  That is all the info I need to get on it. My interest is non existent on this subject.  All I know is since we gave Grif a mohawk the first time people kept saying he looked like him.  

Other than the hair I see no resemblance. 

This week Dax decided he wanted to join Grif and get a mohawk too.  
I say he's the winner!  He looks more like this Chuck guy to me than Grif does.  He even has the fat/split lip like a real fighter would.  He got it tripping out of the car but it still counts. 


UFC fighter look-alikes seem to be appropriate at this house.  Seems like that is all these boys ever want to do.  Play or real, it's going on all the time. I'm praying I make it through the next 15 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment