Monday, June 23, 2014

I have a new favorite 5 year old

Happy Happy Birthday my little Dax man!  Dax decided for his birthday this year he wanted to go camp at Willard Bay for a night.  Easy enough, so off we went.

 Why oh why is it so hard for Nate to just smile in a picture?


We spent the next day in the water and when I say we I mean the boys.  I don't do water, especially if it is a murky brown color.  The boys didn't seem to mind that there were probably alien looking creatures with fins swimming along side them. 

Cousin Elle came to join the fun. I don't think she was as thrilled about it as my boys were but she was a trooper for awhile.


 and don't forget Jude.  The cupcake he devoured right before this picture was taken didn't stand a chance.

 Mike was much scarier than the before mentioned alien fish. See the look of  sheer terror on Dilon's face.


 Several hours of fun in the sun wiped them right out. 



 Watching his brothers get to open presents is almost unbearable for poor Baylor. However,.....

 .....Dax took pity on him and let him help.
 His main present....a cold pillow.  Lame for a 5 year old?  Nate got one several months ago and Dax kept trying to steal it because he just has the hottest pillow in the whole world.  Who cares about toys when you can have a pillow.
Happy Birthday Daxy.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment