Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Take me out to the ball game

It's baseball season again.  Finally, Dax is old enough to sign up for something.  He has been waiting for almost 5 whole years to get to actually play sports instead of just watching his brothers.  It's been torture for the kid.  I talked him into T-ball instead of soccer which I'm not sure was the best idea.  Now I have several games where I have to run (and by run I do mean walk) back and forth between ball fields to try and watch Dilon and Dax at the same time.  Dax was so excited to play and now that he is, the kid won't crack a smile to save his life.  I don't know if he's just super serious about it or if he built up so much excitement about playing that it's not as cool as he thought.  Either way he thinks he's pretty darn cool rockin his shades during the games.  
 






Dilon on the other hand is all smiles when it comes to sports.  He is loving every minute.  He started playing catcher this year because no one else on the team wanted to and he actually really likes it.




Then there's Grif.  Good ol' Grif who doesn't want a thing to do with sports.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of him eating nacho's, sippin his slurpee, and cheering for his brothers. 
And then Baylor.  Baylor is chill hanging out at the slide which makes going to the games nice and relaxing for me (well except when there are two at the same time that I am "running" between).  I love ball season.

No comments:

Post a Comment