Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Not much happening here

Nothing fantastic has happened lately at the Wright house so I figured I would just blog about the little things that have been going on.

We celebrated Father's Day with this awesome dad

He was extra awesome that day and decided to throw a 4 year old's bike away for not listening.  This was the outcome of that
 A little boy sobbing on his dad's shoulder until he got his bike back.

We have super rare/awesome/unexpected moments like this when they all love each other
 Then we have the moments when there is non-stop fighting so I make them stop and do the Hokey Pokey.  It worked and they stopped fighting.  Except not for Dax.  He was crying again.  Must still be traumatized from the whole bike incident.  Or he just needs more sleep.  I'm guessing that's what the issue is. 



Today was extra fun for me.  Baylor decided to throw up while we were at school lunch.  I, being the patient person I am, kept shoveling mashed potatoes in his mouth so we could leave.  Serves me right I guess.  At least I caught it in my hand and with the tray so it didn't get all over everything (TMI?).  I've learned a thing or two being a mom. 

And these little ones have anxiously been waiting to go camping.  Only a couple more days until we at least go for an overnighter to Willard Bay for Dax's birthday.  Real camping to come soon.  Until then they will just pretend to be camping out in our driveway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment