Saturday, September 27, 2014

My baby is 3

I have decided I have to put this picture on all of Baylor's birthday posts.  It helps me remember how blessed we are to get to celebrate his birthday.  He's healthy and happy and my heart is full. 
Yesterday my miracle man turned 3.
  He loved the attention, the dollar presents (which I am grateful for since older brothers think they need things like ipods as presents) and nasty McDonalds for his b-day lunch.  
He was extra special and got 2 cakes this year

Here he is "helping" me make cake #1

I think he liked the finished product





cake #2 courtesy of Grandma Squeaker
Take a look at Dilon.....this is the reason I have to hide the lighters.  

Happy Happy Birthday Baylor Von!  I love you, you spunky little thing. 


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Baylor! Thanks for being my buddy while camping! P.S. Mel - I need your email so I can give you permission to see my blog. Will you email me at petitechan@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete