Thursday, June 11, 2015

Baseball is back

It's baseball season again for my boys.  Bring on the dirty pants, sweaty mitts, and hot bleachers.  Dax is loving coach pitch.  Dilon has made serious improvement since last year (hasn't struck out yet). Baylor is still too young to play but goes on empty fields and pretends he is Babe Ruth. And Grifin, well grif is still eating nachos like a boss.  I had another mom fail with that poor kid.  He wanted to play golf this year.  Apparently sign ups have come and gone and golf is in full swing.  Ha get it, full swing.  I kill myself.  Again, Grifin I love you.  Sorry I suck as a mom.  

So last night at Dilon's game I assumed Dax and Baylor were playing at the playground.  See, there are my excellent parenting skills with me just assuming my kids are where I think they should be. I hadn't seen or heard from them for awhile so I started searching.  Guess where I found these two boys of mine.  Over at the other field watching the ladies play softball.
Nate had himself a proud papa moment right then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment