Friday, May 29, 2015

I can't handle rejection

**Warning:  I need to vent.  This will be a downer post.

Why didn't anyone warn me?  This house selling business sucks.  It should be fun and exciting, right?  A new chapter in our lives.  A new adventure for our little family.  So why does it feel like I have spent the last three weeks getting beat up?  We've had several people come see our house, two offers that didn't work out and one lady (me, just to clarify) who is super duper sick of deep cleaning constantly (and dang it, this sucker is clean).  It totally stinks that you have to have your house as perfect as possible just so people can come see it and then turn around and tell you they don't want it because of this or that.  It's a great little house.  It has been pretty dang good to us the last 10 years.

Deep breaths and faith. Everything will work out.  The right people just haven't realized it belongs to them yet.  And hey, if it doesn't sale we will just have 2 houses we can't pay for and kill ourselves financially for the rest of our lives. No biggie.

Also, all of you grammar people out there,  I have no idea when to use sale vs. sell.  To me they are interchangeable.  So if that bothers you as much as their/they're/there or it's/its does me, I give you my deepest apology.

1 comment:

  1. MIKE TOO! Mike has NO IDEA the difference between sell and sale! That cracks me up. Must run in the family:)

    Hang on. The only thing worse than 2 houses is 3. I have no idea how we made it, but somehow, it just happens. It will work out- hang in there! It'll be worth it in the end! We're so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete