Friday, May 22, 2015

I hate roller coasters

Maybe hate is too strong of a word but I really really really dislike roller coasters.  I went on them as a kid and kind of liked them.  I think I was mostly trying to prove that I wasn't the wimp of the group.  Now days the thought of getting on one makes me sick.  Blah.  No thanks.  
We're riding a different kind of  roller coaster trying to sale this house of ours. I'm not much of a fan of this either.  Got an offer the other day that we liked and accepted just to have them say never mind.  Sweet, that was fun.  Get my hopes up and then just crush them into the ground.  
It's okay, I know it has only been a couple of weeks.  Things will work out the way they should. Plus, this is making me work on my patience.  Heaven knows I am lacking in that department.  
Maybe someone should just knock me out for the next few months and let me know how everything works out.

1 comment:

  1. i hate them too! the real, and the literal ones. i also hate selling houses- worst. process. ever. we're praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete