Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Life lately

So I was just scrolling through the pics on my phone and realized how great life is.  How great my kids are.  Minus the fact that they steal my phone without me knowing and take pictures of absolutely nothing. 
Here's what has been happening lately.  

 Grif had his Science Fair today. He did a test to see if smell affects your taste.  Basically we got to taste test a bunch of jelly beans.  It was a much better project for me than when Dilon did it.  With Dilon's we tested his blood sugar compared to mine.  I had to poke my finger numerous time.  With Grif's I got to eat numerous jelly beans.  Grif for the win on that one. Even though Dilon did come home with 1st place when he did his.
 
Speaking of Dilon, Nate has been on his case lately about getting his scouting done.  He has a bad attitude about it.  I have a bad attitude about it. It's sooo time consuming.  But I know its good for them so I'll get over it.  Nate has decided that Dilon has to do some sort of scouting each week to get to use his iPod.  That did not go over so well with him.  
So last week he had to write a letter to a State Representative (or something along those lines.  I didn't pay attention because again, I don't care much for scouting) about a concern he had.  This is his letter

if you can't read it he wrote: 

Dear whoever I'm writing to
My parents are making me write a letter to you but I don't have any idea what to write.
Thanks
-Dilon Wright

Way to be an overachiever Dilon.


My little Dax is still at an age where he thinks I'm awesome and isn't embarrassed by me.  Yet.  
Each morning when I drop him off at school he makes sure he gives me a big wave and smile as I drive away.  

He is a very inquisitive kid.  He is always, always asking how things work or why something is the way it is.  He likes to be hands on and help with everything.  
Nate has been awesome and is sheet rocking our basement right now.  The older boys complain and complain about having to help do anything with it but Dax is always right in the middle of it with a smile on his face.

and my Baylor Von
What am I going to do when he's at school?  
I'm going to miss my little buddy home with me every day.



Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment