Tuesday, August 30, 2016

First day of school 2016

The first day of school rules!!!

Yesterday was the first day of school for the boys.  I think we were all ready to get back to a schedule in this house. But then once they were all gone I missed my helpers.  I mean they drive me crazy at times but it was lonely with 3/4 of them missing.  

 Dilon-8th
Grifin-6th

Dax-2nd


and Baylor is still chillin' at home with mom.  He missed the cut off for kindergarten by about 3 weeks. So we will wait another year.  I kind of enjoy the 1 on 1 time I get with him.  Preschool pics to come.

So I spent about an hour and a half after school yesterday reading, signing and filling out all the forms from the teachers.  By the end I had had enough and this was the result of that.



I don't know if you can really see it or not but there's a good chance Dax will have a rough 2nd grade year because of it.  
I'm kidding.  I'm good friends with his teacher so it's fine.  I 'm sure it's fine.  I really hope it's fine. 
Also there is a back story with the not letting other kids pee on his shoe answer.  Happened to Dilon in her class before we were friends. A kid peed on his shoe (you know 7 year old's and their aim), and dilon had to move his clip down because of it.  Probably the only time he had to move his clip down because the boy is a brown noser.  Anyway, it's been a long running joke since then.  Good times.

Happy 2016/17 school year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment