Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Proud mom moment

I had myself a proud mom moment the other night.  Went into Grif's room to help him pick what to wear for red ribbon week. It was a day to wear something from your favorite team.  Well my Grif doesn't have a favorite team but he does have some weird obsession with collecting jersey's.  Grandma Squeaker is his main supplier. Thank you thrift store in Heber.  Anyway I walked into his closet to see what he wanted when he started rattling off the jersey's...in alphabetical order.  Did you hear that? Alphabetical order!  He organized his jersey's. I love this kid!  


Everyone mocked me when I alphabetized my cd's when I was younger, but who got the last laugh when trying to find their Reba cd? Me.  I could go right to it so ha. 


And can I just point out how so not right it is that Grif has a bigger closet than I do.  Look at all that unused space in there.  I'm jealous. 

1 comment:

  1. He cracks me up! Love that Grif! Life would be boring without him in it.

    ReplyDelete