Monday, February 27, 2017

Happy (late) Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is lame. Seriously such a waste of money if you ask me.  Me and Nate never get each other anything.  However this year he had Baylor bring me a flower and candy bar to work.  Then he got me a dozen chocolate covered strawberries. The man knows the way to my heart.  Forget a dozen roses.  Bring me food and I'll be yours forever. I probably should have snapped a pic, but who thinks straight when chocolate covered strawberries are sitting in front of you.  Plus they were probably gone before I could get a pic anyway.

I ran into a friend at the store one day who was looking in the clothing section for something small for her kids for Valentines Day. 
Then she asked me what I was getting my kids. 
Uh yeah, I should probably do something, right?  
So bubble gum, chocolate, and last minute homemade cards because I'm a slacker.  And cheap.

Plus I have all boys, they don't care.  

No comments:

Post a Comment