Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My boys and their manners


So this September birthday that Baylor has is killing him.  He's so ready to go to kindergarten, he was ready in August, but the lucky little fella missed the birthday deadline and had to wait another year. 
So he will do the second best thing and "play" school.  Wait a few more years buddy and see if playing school is still fun.
The last few days he has been asking me how to spell words and randomly hangs his papers around my house.  Who needs to buy decor when you have a 5 year old?

Dax decided to get in the mix tonight and help him write some words.
  I didn't notice what they were doing until he stuck it up on the wall right next to me.

Started out pretty innocent. 
 But hello--all boys in this house means they will find some sort of bodily function to write/laugh about. 
 I started to feel like this was another mom fail (where are your manners boys??? we don't need to say these words) but then they kinda made up for it when they threw "temple" and "church" on the list. Made me forget about "fart face" for a second.
I'm counting this as a win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment