Monday, November 13, 2017

Disney 2017 (post 4)

And last but not least, the final post of our fan-freakin-tastic Disney vacation.

I think the kids enjoyed it.  I mean really enjoyed it.  Including the 14 year old who had mixed feelings on going.  He had a smile glued to his face the entire time. 
But I think one of the happiest moments of all was Dax at the parade.  
The kid was dancing his little fanny off.




These pictures alone made the entire trip worth it.

He's also the only kid who ever wanted Mickey Ears.

Dilon is always embarrassed to be seen with me so I like to make it as awkward as possible.
Grif is still just content doing his own thing....whatever works.

Baylor lost his 2 front teeth. One right before we left, the other while we were there.  Dang vacation tooth fairy gives $10 a tooth.  Who in the world started that tradition?!? 
Now he can sing "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth".  
Kind of ironic since that really will be all he gets.  Disneyland WAS Christmas.






 ^^ Nate was not a fan of the flash.

I know I've said it a million times but I'll say it again.....I heart Disney.
What's strange is the whole time we were there I kept getting the feeling it would be our last. Unfortunately our big family vacations are few and far between and now that all the boys have experienced it I think it's time to start searching for new adventures.  It won't be for a couple of years but whatever it is, it better be just as great as those big mouse ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment