Friday, February 16, 2018

Happy Love Day

Valentine's Day this year was a heart breaker for this mom.  
Half of my boys, half of them, decided they needed to get a girl a "real" valentine.  


Should I be more concerned about my 14 year old who has a girlfriend, or the 6 year old? If it's starting at 6 what's going to be happening when he's a teenager???  

 Dilon actually chickened out with the flowers because, "nobody gives girls flowers at school, mom!"  Okay then. You're wrong kid, but whatever.  She still got a bear and candy so that's good enough.  Grandma Taco got the flowers instead. 

Baylor picked the perfect 6 year old present.  A chocolate shark that says you're Jawsome (that there is hilarious).  
She brought him back a Valentine and I forgot to get a quick pic but it was so dang cute. 

Then there's this kid
According to Grif, "ain't nobody got time for that" when it comes to Valentine's Day and girls.

It's only a matter of time before Dax realizes girls are cute, but not as cute as him.

Then my man scored major points bringing me home my favorite treat (oh who am I kdding, I have a billion favorite treats)

and 5 minutes later.....

Happy Love Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment