Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Look what I found today




About 8 months ago (Sept. 27, 2011 if you want to be exact) my world was spinning around me.  The life flight people showed up at the hospital to take Baylor away and all they left me with was this t-shirt.  I didn't want a consolation prize, I wanted my baby.  I found it today tucked away in his closet and it made my heart hurt.  I still can't think about any of that without getting all choked up.  Then I look at this picture and know that everything is okay.  I am so grateful that he won't remember a thing about it.  Doesn't he look cute in his $14,000 t-shirt? 

On a side note, the little stinker crawled up the stairs today by himself.  He can't be that big yet.

1 comment:

  1. It's so amazing to look at him and think that anything was wrong with him! He's so stinkin cute and getting so big and I know I'm grateful he survived! But he seriously needs to stop growing so much! Little stinker!

    ReplyDelete