Thursday, June 7, 2012

M-O-T-H-E-R

When I was going through dilon's backpack (am I the only one who thinks of dora when backpack is said?) on the last day of school I found a paper that I guess he wrote for me on Mothers Day.  Wonder why it never got delivered.  I thought it was very well written.  Mostly because it's all about moi ( I totally had to look that up, it was so not spelled how I thought it would be.  Guess I should have taken a french class or two. Also, I am really not in love with myself.  I was just kidding that I loved it being all about me--well mostly kidding).  Anyway, here it is:

M-ost awesome (he nailed that right on the head but did bill and ted pop into anyone's head besides mine?)
O-n track always (oh boy does he have a lot to learn)
T-houghtful (I guess at times)
H-ave fun with her (doesn't everybody?)
E-xiting (I hope he meant exciting, i'm not planning on going anywhere)
R-eally good at throwing (it's all those push ups I do every day)

You would think out of everything I would be happiest with "most awesome" or even "thoughtful".  But nope, my favorite was "really good at throwing".  That's right, I totally rock at throwing.  Any of you that I may have played cornhole with actually know the truth but who cares.  My kid thinks I am awesome at throwing a football and that's really all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. That's better than when I threw a ball and Elle BURST out laughing- like pure roll-on-the-ground, pee your pants kind of laughing. She was uncontrollable. Which actually hurts when it comes from a 1-year-old. I get no respect.

    Also think of Dora whenever "map" is sad. Darn Dora. Why does SHE have so much influence?!

    ReplyDelete