Monday, June 18, 2012

Splish Splash

Why does the weather hate us?  I swear every time we try to go do something fun the weather stinks.  I took the kiddos down to Salt Lake to go swimming with their cousin Elle on Friday and the darn wind was terrible.  Oh well, the kids didn't seem to notice, except elle and her lips were literally purple.  



















One of these days I will get over the fact that I absolutely hate swimming and actually get in with my kids instead of handing them off to other people then sit on the side and take pictures.  There is just something really nasty about being in water that is filled with other peoples stuff.....spit, pee, hair, who knows what else.  That just does not seem like a good time to me.  Plus I have to have a bit more self esteem to get in a swimsuit next to amanda.

1 comment:

  1. oh, puh-leease!! whatever mel!
    lie: needing more self esteem to get in a swimsuit near me.
    truth: random bodily fluids in pools. gross. either way, come swim again. summer is young! it'll be much less tornadic next time, i just know it! :)

    ReplyDelete