Monday, September 10, 2012

I got schooled

I tried to teach Dax a lesson tonight.  Didn't work so well.  The little stinker has a strange obsession with thinking he has to salt and pepper his own food.  We are constantly grabbing the salt shaker out of his hand.  Tonight, when I wasn't looking, he snatched it and covered his plate.  I often state what a great mom I am -note the very thick sarcasm there- tonight was another classic example of just how great I am.  I made him take a big old bite of his newly salted dinner.  Next thing I know there is puke all over his plate and chair.  So much for me trying to teach him a lesson.  Looks like i'm the one that got schooled.  You know you've pretty much seen it all as a mom when you can still sit there and finish eat your own dinner because you just don't have the energy to do anything about it right that moment.  Plus I was still hungry, nothing-including a plate full of puke-will keep me from eating when i'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment