Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Another year older

Another year older and he dang well better be wiser too with all the time and money we have invested in him going back to school.  Happy Birthday Nate!  Glad you finally caught up with me.  Yes he robbed the cradle (by a whopping 11 months) due to the advice of his wise uncle who always told him "women are like cow pies, the older they are the easier they are to pick up".  So basically I am a pile of manure.  That's a confidence booster right there.  
I don't want to sit here and write a cheesy post about how fantastic he is. Anyone who really knows him knows what a giving, caring, selfless person he is.  Sure he may have an attitude at times but all of his goodness makes up for it.  Plus he is just trying to keep up with me and my attitude. I have never seen anyone more willing to help those around him, no matter how busy he may be himself.  Because of that our family has been greatly blessed.

The best way I can describe Nate is with a couple of songs 







Did those videos just make this post cheesy anyway?  Oh well.  Seriously, I don't know what me and the boys would do without you, Nate.  We love your stinkin guts.  Happy Happy Birthday!


I also have to give a shout out to another great guy in my life.  Happy Birthday, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment