Thursday, July 11, 2013

Say cheese

So I tried to take pictures of my kiddos today.  That was fun.   This was me making them stop and practice pose before we left the house.  I should have just called it good right then because the rest of the picture taking did not go so well--thank you feisty (almost) 2 year old


 Mother nature hates me and she called up the winds right after we left so my plans for outdoor shots were a no go.  That's fine, we'll improvise and take some pics in my sisters house.  Nothing says brotherly love like posing in front of a fire place



This is how 99% of them tuned out, someone not smiling, fake smiling, closing their eyes, or crying.  Something that should take all of 10 minutes turned into an hour. 



 Grandma Lou tried to lend a helping hand.  Baylor wouldn't smile for her either, little stinker.

Oh well if they aren't perfectly posed pictures.  They are dang cute kids anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment