Friday, July 26, 2013

These boys of mine

These boys of mine......what would I do without them?  

I asked this boy of mine to go put his unders on after he got out of the bath.  I can't say he didn't listen.

 This boy of mine gets away with whatever the heck he wants because he is the baby.  And darn cute.  And he screams otherwise.  I got on the floor to have dil walk on my back and baylor decided that was not going to happen.  He needed me as a chair instead.  Licorice -check, cartoons-check, spilled sprite all over my back-check.  At least he was happy.
 I couldn't find Baylor, okay I wasn't actually looking for him I just figured he was playing somewhere, went to get food out of the pantry for dinner and this is what I saw when I opened the door.  Who knows how long he was standing in there eating chips without my knowledge.  He may or may not have learned to hide and eat from this mom. 

 This boy of mine is another one who never stops eating and he still looks like this.  He thinks it's hilarious.  Me, not so much. We really need to beef this boy up.

 This is where I pretty much always find this boy of mine.  Lounging on the couch enjoying his summer break.  Notice the babe still has his bag of chips.
 All of these boys of mine have spent way too much time on their beds this summer.  You would think they would learn to stop fighting.



They wear me out, but they keep me going.  I'm so lucky to be their mom (they may think otherwise).

No comments:

Post a Comment