Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!!

I have decided my new goal with Easter (and Christmas) is to not worry about "keeping up with the Joneses".  Holidays have gotten way too worldly.  I don't care for it one bit.  It's like a mini Christmas in April and I'm not gonna do it.  The tough part of this is I worry about the boys not really understanding why they don't get as much as others.  Easter was very simple this year at the Wright house and I honestly don't think they even noticed.  For that I am grateful. 
There is entirely too much candy in this house that's for sure.  I don't know why I choose to torture myself every year and buy so much.  I only got three small bags and it still filled up 60 eggs.  My thighs are cussing me right now.  What's a girl to do?  It's just so delicious.

My little men on Easter morning





Easter egg hunt with my fam
 

Let me give you another reason as to why I suck as a mother. 
Here is a pic of Dilon looking for eggs
 Baylor looking for eggs
 Dax looking for eggs

and Grif looking for eggs......oh wait.  That's right.  No picture of Grif at the egg hunt (well he is in the background on Dilon's pic but that doesn't count).  Let me just improvise and take one at home. It's totally the same. And I wonder why the poor kid has issues.




 A group shot that turned out as great as most group shots get with a handful of little kids waiting to find their eggs


Happy Easter everyone.  Pictures to come of the Wright clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment