Monday, November 3, 2014

I can't get over my Disney obsession

Will some Disney loving family please adopt me?  Pretty please?
I sat the four boys down yesterday for a very important discussion. Nate was in meetings so I figured it would be a good time to convince them we should go to Disneyland instead of doing Christmas this year.  Their enthusiasm was nowhere near mine.  I got three no's and one very excited yes from Baylor who has no idea what it is other than Mater, Buzz and Mickey live there. 
Of course they are all for going to Disney if we have Christmas too.  Dax says lets do both in the very innocent way a 5 year old who has no concept of money would.  My reply was we don't have enough money.  As soon as that came out of my mouth Bay went missing.  I figured he was bored of listening to me.  Nope, he came back five minutes later with his shoes and jacket on, holding his piggy bank and my shoes saying lets go mom.  A kid after my own heart.  He was ready to go to Disneyland right that second.  
So for those willing to adopt me and take me on vacation with them I will have a 3 year old in tow as well. We're a package deal.  Speaking of package deals...do you know get away today has a great deal on a Disneyland vacation.  Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment