Sunday, November 2, 2014

Merry Halloween


 This year we decided to head to my brothers house so we could Trick-or-Treat with cousins.  Good times.  I think Nate had an even better time.  He had to work too late so he stayed home and did whatever the heck he wanted all night while I got to deal with four small people who ate too much sugar. 
 Those two pull off cheerleaders a little too well.

We were a sight to be seen.  Cousin itt (mike) couldn't see a darn thing so the entire night we kept hearing "manda, which way do I go" "where is elle? I can't find elle.  And jude, does somebody have jude?" "was that a tree.  I think i'm stuck on a tree." People would compliment him on his costume and he would turn the opposite direction and say thank you. He did win best costume at work so that makes up for almost being hit by a car, right?



 My mom and Moe seemed to be slightly confused on which holiday we were celebrating.  It was surprising how many people stopped Mr. and Mrs. Claus and Rudolf for a picture.



Nate and I at our friends party.  Rainbow Brite and Murky

 The boys with their pumpkins for the pumpkin walk.
 Dax's theme was feelings.....this is his very scared pumpkin
Grif's theme was animals.  If I have to tell you what it is then we suck.
Bay couldn't be left out of the fun.  I'm pretty sure he got more paint on himself than his pumpkin.
And Dilon thinks he's too cool for this kind of stuff anymore.  Lame.

Now this is the aftermath of four little boys Trick-or-Treating
 It looks like a 2 year supply of food storage to me.

Happy Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment