Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Wrestle mania

From the looks of my blog you'd think I fell off the face of the earth or something.  I guess it's been a week or two or three since I've posted anything.  I did write a post a couple of days ago and then deleted the entire thing.  I wasn't sure if sharing about an 11 year old telling me he was getting the puberty, a 5 year old telling me he squeezed his little goods and it hurt so bad, and a 3 year old giggling and yelling boobies as I walked through the bra aisle at Walmart was appropriate.  At least Grif hasn't said anything too crazy or embarrassing lately.  1 out of 4 is progress at this house.

I guess I haven't blogged because nothing is going on around here except wrestling.  Right now we eat, sleep, breathe wrestling.  
So far Dax is undefeated.  He has pretty much pinned every kid he goes up against.  One week Nate told him if he pinned a kid he could get some extra Halloween candy.  He took it very seriously.  I figure it's fine.  He just burns off the extra calories while wrestling, right?  

 The best thing about Dax wrestling is he has a huge grin on his face the entire time.  He loves it.  I wish my camera didn't suck and I could get some good action shots.  A nice camera is on my list of things to get when we win the lotto.

Dilon has been to a few meets already and won 4th, 2nd, and 1st.  

I still don't understand the desire to roll around on a mat with another stinky boy in spandex.  But whatever, I'll just sit on the bleachers and continue to bite all my nails off until the season is over.


1 comment: