Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Push Pause

Somebody please push pause.
I know I've said it before...I'm not ready for teenagers.  I need my kids to stay like this for like 10 more years then they can grow.  But just a little. 
What am I going to do when Bay goes to Kindergarten?  I complain too much about how I need a job to help pay the bills.  That will come when Bay goes to school.  But then Bay will be in school.  Blah.  I'm not ready.  Who will entertain me?  I mean what's not entertaining about walking into the kitchen and seeing this boy with a popcorn bucket on his head running into the wall over and over again.

Or watching him as he watches out the window for his brothers to come home from school then runs to the door to scare them as they walk in.
Seriously, this stuff is the best.  Why can't this pay the bills?  It should.  
I love this time with him.  

Then what does he always want?  Dad. So lame.  I play game after game of Candyland and Uno and Dad still seems to be his #1 pick.  Whatever.




No comments:

Post a Comment