Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring is in the air

Spring has sprung and I couldn't be happier!  Good-bye winter blah's.  Even though we didn't have much of a winter I am ready for the warm.  In the next few months I may be complaining that it's too blasted hot but oh well.  As of now I'm ready for the heat.  Bring it on.  

Mostly I love warm weather because of stuff like this


This melts my heart.
But mowing the lawn in March seems a bit ridiculous, doesn't it? (Nate's the one whose ocd kicked in on this one, not mine).


We took advantage of the warm weather a few weeks ago and headed to the zoo with some of Nate's family.
 I'm still trying to figure out how we left with as many people as we went with.  I was sure with all these little animals in tow one of them would have been put in a cage somewhere.


Happy Spring everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment