Thursday, March 5, 2015

Gobble Gobble


This turkey just finished his kids bowling league yesterday with a turkey (3 strikes in a row) in his very last game.  I mean they do use bumpers but it still totally counts.  He was beyond excited.  I'm sure today everyone from the crossing guard to the lunch ladies have heard all about it.  He took bowling very seriously including calling his bowling instructor Coach.  Best 40 bucks we've ever spent.


This turkey better start running because I've had about enough of his sassiness. 
Baylor decided he wanted to wear Dax's pj's the other night. The pj's are too small for Dax anyway.  He wasn't about to let his little brother have one up on him so he wore Baylor's pj's.  You sure did prove a point there Dax!  
His dad is rubbing off on him.  I ask him to smile so I can take a picture.  This is the only face he will give me.  Dang you Nathan.  (still wish I had a good camera so you could actually see what he's doing. Oh well)
That same night he came to me and this is the conversation we had:

Dax: Mom is there a swear word that starts with H?
Me:  Yes.....
Dax:  What is it?
Me:  Why do you want to know that?
Dax:  I don't know I just thought there was one.
Me:  It's hell.  Don't say it.
Dax:  Haha!  I already knew that now you just said it.  Hahahaha!

He's 5 and he can already outwit me.  I'm in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment