Sunday, December 13, 2015

The dreaded day came

Dilon has been wrestling for a couple years now (shocker! another post about wrestling.  Tis the season.)  and the dreaded day finally came.  He had to wrestle a giiiirrrrrrrrllllll.
Nate has said from the get-go if he ends up going against a girl to wrestle her like he would a boy.  She's the one choosing to wrestle boys.  I have to say I agree. 
I have waited for a moment like this. I'm sorry to say I missed it.  So did Nate.  Such a bummer.  Dilon had to hitch a ride with a friend because it was a couple hours away in Idaho, I had to take Dax to Ogden and Nate had to play Santa.  I hate the fact that there can't be two of me so I can be in two places at once.  I'm betting Nate is pretty thankful for just one of me.  
I don't like it when I have to miss some of their stuff.  
Anyway, Dilon had to go up against this girl for first place and got the job done. It was nice to have a good week because he's been struggling this year.  But he's getting better and stronger and that's all you can ask for. 

The winning streak also continues with mr. dax.  He wrestled his end of season city tournament today and won 1st. 
 I wish this next picture was more clear because it cracks me up.  Dax is full on wrestling right there but not really being challenged so when that happens he just looks out into the crowd and watches the people.  Usually he has a cheeser smile.  I think he was mostly just bored here.

 I would like to consider myself a winner right now too.  Look at this freezer full of meat.  We bought half a cow and I don't know who's more excited, me or Nate.  Merry Christmas to us. And Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Happy Valentines Day--here's some beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment