Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!  I got absolutely no pictures of my kids on Easter morning with their baskets.  Why is that you ask.  Because I'm lazy.  And tired. So tired.  All the time.  So I slept the morning away while they took care of their own breakfast which consisted of the chocolate goodness the Easter bunny left.  At least the Reese's eggs have peanut butter in them so that has to count for something. (I really did feed them breakfast, I'm being slightly dramatic with how long I slept the morning away. Nate on the other hand really did sleep the morning away.  The only perk of afternoon church.)

I did get pics of us heading off to church. That totally counts as my Easter pictures for the year. 



Easter did not disappoint for Dax.  It had nothing to do with the goods the bunny brought.  It had everything to do with the fact that I made Strawberry Shortcake.  His newfound love. It's a dessert that I rarely make so it was a hit all around. But especially for Dax.




Bay was just in it for the whipped cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment