Monday, July 11, 2016

Happy 30 something, Nate!

We celebrated my better half's birthday on Saturday.  We are not the couple that throws big parties or surprise parties (in fact I have threatened Nate numerous times that if he ever throws me a surprise party I would turn right back around and head out the door. Luckily he feels the same.) we don't buy each other tons of presents, we're pretty lame on birthdays.  His parents came up and took us to lunch.  I tried to get him to go to a movie and dinner but he had other plans.  Ask what he wanted to do.  

Paint. He opted to start painting our basement.  Of all the things to do he put himself to work.  
This is one of the many reasons he is so fan-freakin-tastic.  
He is always doing something or helping someone.
For example, last weekend he was hanging out under the hood of my dads truck.
The weekend before that I'm sure he was helping one of the neighbors or friends do yard projects/house projects/car repairs. 
I hear repeatedly how great he is because he is always helping someone.
His willingness to serve others has truly blessed our family.
Me and the boys hit the jackpot with this guy.
Happy Birthday, Nate!  I love your stinkin guts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment