Saturday, July 30, 2016

Wright reunion 2016

Our summer has been pretty boring. Hence the reason my blog has been neglected.  There's just not a lot happening.  
No fun vacations
No camping trips to clear creek
Nothing too exciting.  
We did have baseball.  Baseball was fun. Hot but fun.

We have been finishing our basement so that has taken 90% of our time.
We are so close to done.  Doors, trim, and carpet and it will be complete.  Pics to come of that.  Nate has worked his tail off to make it happen.  
Our poor yard has been neglected so that's just dirt and weeds.  Maybe next summer we can have grass.  It's the simple things you take for granted until you don't have them anymore.

We were able to spend a little quality time with the Wright's at a family reunion last week.  

I didn't get a lot of pics but I didn't completely fail, so here are a few









The older I get the more grateful I am for family.  What would be the point of being here without all these cute little faces surrounding me.  I mean at times they make me want to pull my hair out but right now I am sitting at home in silence because they are all off doing other things and I miss them. 

Life is good.  Even if our summer has been mediocre.  I still wouldn't change it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment