Tuesday, March 27, 2012

6 months already?

Happy 1/2 b-day Baylor. He actually turned 6 months yesterday so I am a day late. What else is new? I'm always a day late and a dollar short (or lots of dollars short). It's been a crazy 6 months but I wouldn't trade a minute of it. I love my little bay bug. He is getting so fun. So spoiled, but so fun. To add icing to the (birthday) cake he has slept through the night 3 times in the last week. Actually 3 times in the last 6 months--go Baylor! Here's hoping there will be many, many more uninterrupted nights of sleep (hey a girl can dream can't she--no pun intended).

**on a side note, sorry for the mess in the background. I hate cluttered counter tops and stuff on top of the fridge but it was Sunday. I let my ocd take a break on Sundays.

2 comments:

  1. OK so I do have to laugh cause I totally would have added the whole side note thing. But to tell you the honest truth...I so did not noticed them until I read your side note, then I went back and looked! Cause I HATE messes in my pictures too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1/2 Birthday little Baylor!!! And really mel...totally did not notice the background until you said something...ya weirdo! That's why I love ya though!

    ReplyDelete