Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day of rest ..........yeah right

I remember the good ol' days when Sundays were made for being lazy. Nate and I hanging out, taking naps, not doing much of anything. Those days are looooong gone. I have officially taken on the role of wicked witch of the west Sunday mornings. With Nate gone by 7:00 that leaves me four (very handsome) boys and myself to get ready and out the door before 9:00. So far we have had great success getting to church on time. Most weeks we are even a little early (do I get brownie points?). But oh the chaos that goes on at the Wright house during that time. Yelling, clothes flying, doors slamming, crying --not to mention the meltdowns that the kids have. You would think my ocd would kick in and I would have everything ready and organized Saturday night. But nope, no such luck. However when all is said and done the final outcome looks like this--




It's all worth it, right? Of course it is!




No comments:

Post a Comment