Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pickle sandwich please


One day, about 2 years ago, Grif came to me and asked if he could have a pickle sandwich. Excuse me, you want a what? Yep, I heard right, he wanted a pickle sandwich. All he wants is a piece of bread or a bun with pickle relish on it. Gag, I know. I'm right there with ya. I figured the kid would outgrow it and we would all move on from the pickle sandwich phase of life. Well he is still eating at least one a day. I am quite positive we have single-handedly kept Vlasic in business. I have also caught him eating erasers, bouncy balls, scabs (you just gagged again didn't ya), string, rocks and who knows what else. I am pretty sure his taste buds got all screwed up from all the head banging he did as a toddler. I've said it a million times and I'll say it again.......I LOVE this quirky kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment