Thursday, June 6, 2013

swing batter batter

It's baseball season.  Dilon opted out of football this year and replaced it with baseball.  I am totally fine with that.  So much less time consuming.  And so much less barbaric.  However he did get nailed in the back with the ball yesterday while he was batting.  When I asked him why he didn't duck I got an eye roll and a very matter of fact "because then it would have nailed me in the head".  Excuse me for asking.  Isn't that why they make you put the helmet thing on when you bat?

Yes his baseball pants may look a bit short but they are the only ones that fit his freakishly small waist.

So far they are 2-0 for the season.  Off to a great start.

I tried and tried and tried to get Grif to sign up too but he wouldn't have anything to do with it.  I have decided it is my life long goal to find something that boy enjoys to do that is the least bit athletic.  He could put on a flippin leotard and tumble across the floor for all I care.  As long as he is happy and is somewhere other than camped on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment